ตอบ: Taro.chumsangsongkram Kennel chosen on the Infohund Book (German all dog breed guide )
โดย Pingpong \(-_-)/ - Sunday, 6 July 2008, 11:57AM

Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of dog is the Thai Bangkaew Dog?

The Thai Bangkaew Dog (TBD) is a mixing of a native Thai Dog and a wolf-type canis created over 100 years ago.

Related Questions

What is the Thai Bangkaew Dog used for?

The Thai Bangkaew Dog is used as a family dog and home protector. [My TBD LUCY who by the way was the FIRST female TBD in America, can be found sitting on the top of many different high areas, such as on top of my truck, where she can have a clear view of my front yard. She is always on guard..]

Related Questions

What kind of temperament does the Thai Bangkaew Dog have?

The TBD is a very happy and friendly dog if raised properly. They can be shy and timid if they do not recieve the right socialization.

Related Questions

Where does the Thai Bangkaew Dog come from?

The Thai Bangkaew Dog was first created in the central region of Thailand called Phitsanulok Province.

Related Questions

How long will a Thai Bangkaew Dog live?

Thai Bangkaew Dogs TRD Frequently Asked Questions

I have seen several TBD over 10 years of age and they still look like young dogs . I have been told they live between 12-16 years.

Related Questions

What is the Thai Bangkaew Dog's purpose?

They are primarily kept for hunting snakes & watching the homestead. They can often be found perched on high objects such as a dog house or, picnic table etc... in order to keep an eye on things. TBD have been trained to aid fishermen, guard endangered timberland & have even been recruited by the Thai Army. They are very popular companions in Thailand &? are often seen in the show ring.

Related Questions

What is the Thai Bangkaew Dog's worst habit?

Bangkaew love to dig! They do it with purpose & determination. Do not expect this is something you can train them not to do.

Related Questions

Can you please advise me as to how to import a Thai Bangkaew Dog?

Certainly, we will be glad to refer you to reputable breeders, knowledgeable shipping agents & reliable translators in Thailand.? We are more than happy to let you learn from our mistakes instead of repeating them. Often, sites that prominently display the acceptance of credit cards are not doing so as a convenience for buyer, Its usually a sign of a seller with more interest in getting your money, than providing a quality dog to qualified owners.

Related Questions

Does this mean I can't show a Thai Bangkaew Dog in conformation or obedience classes in the AKC?

That is correct... there are under 50 TBD in America today. It will be years before this breed will make it in the dog show scene.

Related Questions

Do Thai Bangkaew Dogs get along with cats?

This is up to the way you raise them. I believe any dog will chase the cat if provoked by the cat. The TBD is a true hunter and will take out rats and any small critter. If they are raised together, I believe they should be able to get along.

Related Questions

Do Thai Bangkaew Dogs do well with other dogs?

That depends greatly the level of dog training knowledge &? willingness to socialize your dog or puppy.?? Bangkaew will display social aggression within the group as they determine the pack order, generally between individuals of the same sex & age.? Conflicts for food or toys may also arise. The best situation for multiple dogs in a home is one where the pets are neutered & are of the opposite sex.

Related Questions

Are Thai Bangkaew Dogs noisy? What bad habits do they have?

They will bark at strangers in or out of the living area. My TBD bark at anyone who comes to my gate but are soon quiet wnen I tell them to be quiet.

Related Questions

Are Thai Bangkaew Dogs a rare breed?

They are numerous in their native Thailand. However, the breed is new to the US & it's numbers are limited.

Related Questions

http://www.querycat.com/faq/a03d154b836fbc3b1208618b6935c029

Bangkaew.net and Bangkaew.org are for sale
See details at https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=bangkaew