who are these men? are you in this picture too?
โดย robin abbott - Wednesday, 29 August 2007, 10:31AM

can you tell me who these men are? i would just like to put a face and a name to the people i talk to. i know one is mr mongkol and mr teera.
ตอบ: who are these men? are you in this picture too?
โดย jitti r - Wednesday, 29 August 2007, 11:37AM

Hi, robin abbott 

Apology I wouldn't like to reply all in public because  somthing in my duty  . Let's me introduce Pat , me and my team for you. You would be contract me in  my e-mail address :

1.  tibangkeaw@yahoo.com

2. Mobile phone +6681-8889037.

have a nice day.

Jitti.

ตอบ: who are these men? are you in this picture too?
โดย Patchara JARUTASNANGKUL - Wednesday, 29 August 2007, 02:49PM

The barrell shape with the yellow polo shirt that's me , thank you for your compliments but don't put us too high .

Too high is caused of serious injury and trauma if you were falling down ? agree !!

Also , I would like to know whom is Mr. Mongkol ?

and how you get this picture from.

Re: ตอบ: who are these men? are you in this picture too?
โดย robin abbott - Thursday, 30 August 2007, 07:01AM
  hello pat! i got a minute at the terminal and just couldnt wait to see if you were in the picture! you are a handsom fellow! mr mongkol is a thai gentle man who was in canton,mi for a thai/usa company. he had been writing the women from the usa with bangkaews discussing breeding faults. he was translating for them and mr jitti. i found his address and had wrote to him. he is the first thai that would write me. he showed me that thai people can good friends to the dog people of the usa. he is the man in the middle in the white shirt. he goes by the name of de dog walker. hes a really nice guy! do you show bangkaews in the contests too? do you work with mr jitti too? i am so curious about the thai people, i didnt know there are so many here. i cant wait to meet them and some day i wish to come there and meet you too! i am so glad that i have had the chance to talk to you. i am a better person for it!!!! tell mr jitti i will call him later when your time is in the day. i got to run so take care and i'll talk to you later my friend!
ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: who are these men? are you in this picture too?
โดย Patchara JARUTASNANGKUL - Thursday, 30 August 2007, 08:46AM

As I told you earlier that " Don't Put me too high " that's why , I am hidding inside of the group and may be I am the only amateur for Thai Bangkaew Dog.

If I am not mistaken , Dec.15-16 the biggest show for all dogs will be held at Sam Pran , Rose Garden , Nakorn Prathom ( sister province of Bangkok ). Recommend to come to the show at this period of time , also a lot of TBD puppy to see.

โดย Patchara JARUTASNANGKUL - Thursday, 30 August 2007, 08:46AM

As I told you earlier that " Don't Put me too high " that's why , I am hidding inside of the group and may be I am the only amateur for Thai Bangkaew Dog.

If I am not mistaken , Dec.15-16 the biggest show for all dogs will be held at Sam Pran , Rose Garden , Nakorn Prathom ( sister province of Bangkok ). Recommend to come to the show at this period of time , also a lot of TBD puppy to see.

โดย robin abbott - Tuesday, 4 September 2007, 11:55PM
  oh pat you are a handsom fellow you should not hide yourself! many women in the usa would love to have such a big strong handsom fellow like you! i hope you can think of something i can send you, but remember i cannot send american women in a box it is against the law!!!!!!!! i forgot to tell you the picture is off the web site chiangmai. mr mongkol sent me one like it earlier and then i found this one it is better. i wish i could come to thailand but i am still trying to get over all the old amish teachings that told that god will send me to hell if i would fly in a airplane. i am already looked down on by many in the community because i drive a truck and have many modern technologies now. all amish are related by bloodlines and we all look alike. they see me as a outsider now but some still speak to me. some day when my daughter can go with me i will come visit! well i gotta got put shoes on my horses, so have a nice day and peace be with you my friend, robin
โดย Patchara JARUTASNANGKUL - Thursday, 6 September 2007, 08:02AM

Tks God least you knew what I need and I am expecting too.  

You knew me very well that I am poor in English that why you're going to bring me the Longhair (not Longman ) dictionery.  

May God bless you to bring the Longhair for me very soon.  

Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: who are these men? are you in this picture too?
โดย robin abbott - Saturday, 8 September 2007, 05:48AM
  i dont understand what is a longhair dictionary? where should i like to buy it? thanks for friend, robin
ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: who are these men? are you in this picture too?
โดย Patchara JARUTASNANGKUL - Monday, 10 September 2007, 08:41AM

The LONGHAIR DICTIONERY is the female (longhair) because I don't like male (longman).

It's joke , I just want to pull your legs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LongHair represents lady that firstly you want to put her in the box  for me , isn't it.???

As I am very poor in English , that 's why I need to have longhair (female) to teach me 8 days week.??????????????

Bangkaew.net and Bangkaew.org are for sale
See details at https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=bangkaew