Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: i would like to introduce myself: i am robin abbott "baglady"
โดย robin abbott - Tuesday, 4 September 2007, 11:35PM
  hello pingpong i am so glad to hear from you, i prayed alot for your safe return home. i was very worried about your flight home! i have not seen the movie. i will try to see it at a truck stop soon. there is amish people on it? they must be actors dressed as amish? amish religous faith is very strong and very strict. they do not allow for electricity or technology in their lives. times are changing though and they are becoming more modern everyday. it was very different in my grand parents lives compared to mine. i had no electricity or television, no indoor water or toliets. no telphone or cars. we raised food and animals by hand. it was hard work but it has made me a better person. my husband is not amish but he lives by my wishes. i do not feel as if i missed life like other people. we are a very close community. everyone is related to the community. everyone must work hard to care for one another. there is no help from the outside world!! well i have to go do chores and put shoes on my horses now so take care my friend peace be in your house today! robin

Bangkaew.net and Bangkaew.org are for sale
See details at https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=bangkaew