can you tell me what this is?
โดย robin abbott - Monday, 20 August 2007, 04:02AM

can you translate this? what is it? is it a registration certificate? is it a pedigree? who is it from? what club issued it? thank you for your help, robin
ตอบ: can you tell me what this is?
โดย Leng Da' MaN - Monday, 20 August 2007, 09:16PM

Hi Robin, The picture is kind of small, so I will tell you what it is look like, not translated word by word, OK?

I think it might be the new version of Bangkaew Pedigree. It look so much like my Bangkaew Pedigree, except that the one I have come in black and white and doesn't contain any picture.

โดย Leng Da' MaN - Monday, 20 August 2007, 09:55PM

OK, It is a pedigree issue by Pi-sa-nu-lok Thai Bangkaew breeder organization.

The first page detail (Right hand side) contain the logo of this organization, full name, address, and detail of the dog.

It also included the dog tatoo number or a micro chip number that register to the organization 

Then comes the part about dog name, father(and the owner), mother(and the owner), how many puppy, male or female.

The lower part will contain the signature of 3 person, which I can't read, Because the picture is too small and when I zoom in, it appears in a broken dot, sorry. 

โดย Leng Da' MaN - Monday, 20 August 2007, 09:45PM

The top page on the left hand side is Bangkaew breed standard

lower section is for fill in owner information.

The secound page is a family tree, up to four generation both father side and mother side, if any box appear to be blank, that mean no record dog had involved in the bloodline.

โดย Leng Da' MaN - Monday, 20 August 2007, 09:53PM

I hope you will get a better help form the professional breeder soon.

I'm just a rookies in this Bangkaew world, migth have given you

an incomplete information, but I'm sure my help is 80 % right.

Oh, every single on record dog owner shold have one of this kind of document for each dog. The platform and detail might look difference by the organization that issue the pedigree.

Good luck.

Re: ตอบ: can you tell me what this is?
โดย robin abbott - Tuesday, 21 August 2007, 08:17AM
  LENG DA MAN you are a life saver THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!! i have been trying to find out what this is for awhile now. does it have a address and a phone number for the phitsanulok thai breeders organization on it? i can now include with the rest of the information. i am almost done and it will not be long before the bangkaew can come here, then the thai breeders can get FCI to approval if they want. then i will apply for canada appoval for the thai breeders too. they have all helped me and now i will help them!!!!!!! someday we will all meet and i hope we can be friends! again thank you my friend
Re: ตอบ: can you tell me what this is?
โดย robin abbott - Tuesday, 21 August 2007, 10:49AM

สมาคมผู้เลี้ยงสุนัขไทยพันธุ์บางแก้ว  พิษณุโลก

เกิดจากการรวมตัวของผู้ที่มีใจใฝ่รักและพัฒนาพันธุ์สุนัขไทยพันธุ์บางแก้วที่มีถิ่นกำเนิด    อำเภอบางระกำ   จังหวัดพิษณุโลก   มิให้เบี่ยงเบนไปจากมาตรฐานพันธุ์ที่กำหนด   ได้รับอนุญาตจากส่วนราชการให้จัดตั้งสมาคมเมื่อวันที่  22 พ.ย. 2548โดยมีนายพิชัย   คำสุวรรณ    เป็นนายกสมาคมสำนักงานแห่งใหญ่ตั้งอยู่ที่  บ้านเลขที่ 999/179  หมู่บ้านปาล์มเพลส ม.3 ต.อรัญญิก  อ.เมือง  จ.พิษณุโลก 65000   

this web page is where i found the picture from above. mr boy 22 posted it there.

http://www.bangkaew.com/elearning/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=1612

can you tell me what this reads? is it a clubs address?

Bangkaew.net and Bangkaew.org are for sale
See details at https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=bangkaew